|Montgomery College/Rockville (MC) |
|SG Elections |
SG Officers & Members
|Elections Fall Month: ||September |
|Elections Spring Month: ||April |
|Number of Election Days: ||5 |
|Days Elections Held: ||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday |
|Times Polls Are Open: ||2 day Campus-wide online voting ending @ 11:59pm on Tuesday |
|Number of Polling Places: ||One (1) |
|Locations of Polling Places: ||Online |
|Who Runs Elections: ||Elections Board |
|Online Voting Offered: ||Yes |
|Online Voting System Used: ||Developed the system through the school's IT/MIS department |
|Candidate System: ||Individual |
|Candidate Recruiting Description: |
- Resume highlighting your activities or experiences
- A one-page essay stating what you can contribute to the Student Senate
- GPA of 2.25 or higher (your GPA will be verified by Student Life) If this is your first semester attending Montgomery College and do not have a GPA on record, this requirement is waived.
- 200 signatures from current MC students
- Interview by Senate members
- A completed recommendation form from a student, faculty, or administrator.
- Students must be able to attend the Senate’s weekly meeting (Mondays, 2:00-3:30).
|Term Length: ||One Year ||
| || || |